PDA

View Full Version : Paul Kruger and the 'missing' gold....

SClark
19th December 2016, 05:21
Now there seems to be much speculation about where this alleged missing gold could be. One strong pattern of thought is that Kruger took the gold to Swizerland, and perhaps there is merit in this allegation. However, I don't think so. I think (and I could be wrong), that the gold is lying right under everyone's nose. If you want to hide a letter, put in a post box, not so? The Boere of yore were smart, in fact brilliant if I am on the right track. In the Scion shop in Pta, there is a painting of Oom Paul with him wearing a gold earing in one ear. The shop does not display this painting often, and it is part of a private collection. I managed to convince the bloke working there to allow me to photograph the painting as well as have a good look at it. I believe it is an authentic painting from that time and also possibly a treasure map. I unfortunately don't have the photo anymore, I forgot to load in on my computer and over time the phone broke. When and if the time comes, I will head to the area to have a better search (hopefully with some nosey folks), and see if the gold is there. IF, and I agree it is a BIG if, boy, what a find! The right flag has to be over the Union Building before anything can be done. Ha ha, would LOVE to see the British faces if it is found, talk about satisfaction on an El Grande scale. Right under your noses boys, right under your nose......