PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Angels

Stefanus
10th April 2010, 19:41
Archangel Michael through Ronna Herman, September 16, 1999

Beloved masters, as the world turns and moves upward along the spiral of illumined awareness, it is leaving behind the old distorted views and concepts which have kept its inhabitant's cutoff from their origins and true identity. A curtain is lifting between the dimensions giving you a glimpse of where you are from and where you are going.

The small voice within is speaking to you more distinctly and more often-you are having lucid dreams, many of which are in vivid colors beyond anything you have seen in the physical world. All of this is part of the reclamation process-the process of reclaiming the gifts and garments of Light on your journey homeward. The beliefs you are releasing and the new expanded vision of creation that is being filtered into humanity's consciousness can be likened to the time when everyone thought the Earth was flat and that ships would drop off the edge of the world if they sailed too far into the unknown waters. Once again, you are charting a new course, beloveds, but it is into the unknown realms of energy and space.

Fear of the unknown has always limited those who are cut off from the guidance of their higher self, and so they give away their power by relying on the truth and direction as supplied by others-those bold enough to have a vision and the determination to manifest it. Unfortunately, quite often those pioneers did not have the best interest of others in mind, but were serving their own selfish interests-desire for control or wealth. Humanity is being shaken to its very depths as Spirit tries to jar loose the shackles of the third dimension that have held all of you in bondage for so long.

These are unsettling times of great change, and seemingly, unending catastrophes around the globe. That is why we wish you to know that we are here to assist you and show you the way. One of the greatest gifts of this time of awakening' is our reunion with you. It has been told and explained many times before, but allow me to refresh your memory as to how the angelic realm fits in the Creator's grand plan and what our functions are.

There are many levels and departments in the celestial hierarchy of angels, which is still only one facet of the Creator's conscious expression of Self.

We, the archangels, carry the attributes and virtues of God-consciousness, just as you do. But the difference is that we radiate a specific attribute of the Creator-you might say, the driving force for one aspect of the God Mind. We embody faith, love and absolute obedience to the Creator, always.

The angelic realm in its many expressions were created by God to assist, guide, nurture and instruct you, the bold ones, who agreed to diminish yourselves into lesser beings in order to experience God Consciousness in its most fragmented form. Originally, you embodied all the aspects and attributes of the God Mind, but gradually as you journeyed down through the ages and the higher dimensions, you left your higher consciousness in the care of your I AM Presence. When you first came to Earth in your beautiful shining Light Body, you radiated the seven rays of God Consciousness for this solar system, with the ray of your I AM Self as an overlay. Gradually, over time, you have enhanced some attributes or 'ray virtues' at the expense of others, or have used them in their negative, limiting form of expression. Some of you are more mental, some more emotional, some are enthralled with creative expression, others with a scientific, devotional or service-oriented focus. All of these expressions are desirable, but remember we have spoken often of balance and what is needed at this time is to integrate and use the positive aspects of all the virtues and attributes of God's creativity while mastering and enhancing the specific gifts of your I AM Presence or your major ray overlay.

The Elohim, the mental radiance of the Creator, the Great Builders of Form, the wondrous Devic and Elemental Kingdom, who helped create and now oversees all of the nature kingdom on Earth and in other worlds, are all standing by to assist you in these turbulent times of transition. We hope you have accepted as your truth that you all have guardian angelic Beings who were assigned to you at the time of your birth and who will guard and serve you faithfully within the limits of universal law and to the degree you allow. There are other wondrous angelic Beings ready and willing to serve you, but you must ask for they are not allowed to infringe upon your free will.

Love and joy attract angels like a magnet-their greatest desire is to be of service to humanity. Begging is not the way to gain their favor, but asking them to assist you in your endeavors will assure their cooperation. They will help you to manifest your dreams if what you desire is for the highest good of all, but know that it will happen in their time and in their way. The concept of money is confusing to them, instead ask them to assist you in manifesting abundance, joy, love and peace-this they understand. But you must also do your part by taking the necessary steps, as well as eliminating any self-sabotaging beliefs that you still harbor in your subconscious mind.

There are loving angelic Beings to help you with affairs of the heart, with your mental or creative endeavors-they will help you firm your resolve and work with your body Elemental to bring about good health and well being in your physical form. The wonderful, playful cherubic angels are waiting to bring you joy and a sense of lightheartedness. These precious little Beings of God Light love to be near you and to surprise you with little miracles or coincidences. Ask them to help you find things that are lost, and you can learn to communicate with them as well, but their language is a language of feelings and thoughts rather than words. They will cause 'angel bumps' to rise on your skin when a truth has been stated, and they will buzz you with an angel kiss or sometimes surround you in a lovely fragrance. The Angelic Realm brings the love and radiance of God to humanity and their greatest desire is to be of service. The essence of angels comes to Earth in embodiment through people like you and you and you-they come to be the representatives of the great archangels and to walk amongst humanity to share the virtues and attributes of God-consciousness.

Yes, they are just like you, and you may be one, my precious friends, making your way through human evolution as you grow from the lower rungs of the evolutionary ladder through study, work and service. There are representatives of every level of God-consciousness on Earth at this moment, embodied in the physical expression in order to anchor the most lofty, rarified aspects of the Creator. Have we not told you that you are more magnificent and precious than you could ever imagine? Dear ones, let us now continue to build the vision for the future of your world. You must realize that first, you begin to build your vision in the higher realms of unlimited possibilities. Your thought forms slowly take form as they draw forth more cosmic Light substance, and then gradually begin to manifest in the physical expression on Earth. The greater the focus and intent, the more quickly the vision manifests. As you come together in unified, conscious intent with the good of all as your motivating force, you create a synergistic thought form of dynamic proportions. This is why you are now making such inroads in the mass consciousness mind set.

As spiritual Light warriors, even though your numbers are fewer than that of the masses, you are making great progress because of your unified, empowered thoughts of love, peace, abundance and harmony for all. It is time to be bold and outrageous in your vision. Envision yourself as a loving, masterful sovereign entity, and then formulate in great detail how you will operate and function multi- dimensionally as a co-creator of love, Light, peace and joy. State daily, "I am healthy and have a youthful attitude. I am energetic with a zest for life. I sparkle with vitality and treasure each day and opportunity to express my ever expanding awareness. I inspire others to release their old outworn reality. I dance with joy, going forth bravely into the future, day by day, living life to the fullest. Each day I AM becoming more empowered by my Christ Consciousness as it descends and takes dominion within my body, mind and emotions. I AM ascending in this body, but will stay on Earth until my mission is accomplished and my destiny is realized." Begin to look at fear in a new way. State to yourself until you believe it, "I have a new relationship with fear. Fear is an emotion that serves me and I AM always in control of my emotions, therefore I AM in control of fear."

Transcending fear means you can experience it, observe it, learn from it and then move through it. In this way, fear will serve you as a warning bell as to what you need to be aware of, what is out of balance-what you need to bring into harmony. Emotions are made of negative or positive energy thought forms and you can master them instead of allowing them to be your master. Lay the foundation for the emotional nature of your vision. What makes you joyous and fills you with gratitude? You must allow your Spirit to soar but you must also nurture the inner child as well as the soul. Be willing to express and claim that which touches or nourishes the innocence within: Joy, delight, spontaneity, or sadness, anger and fear-feel these emotions, but realize that you are not these emotions. Freedom of expression should be an important facet of your vision. Know that you have a right to be completely spontaneous and to follow your own inclinations and desires as long as they are for the highest good of all. Begin to expect the best of people and they will meet your expectations. Claim and envision your life being filled with miracles, beauty and joy and gradually your grandest affirmations will come true. As you support, love and cherish all things, you will receive support, and you will be loved and cherished in return.

Develop your own philosophy of life and living. Listen to your inner guidance and practice discernment. Begin now to interact with the multiple parts of your Being as if they were all around you, in your presence every moment-for in truth, they are. You are consciously accessing information and wisdom from the fifth dimension and above and as you accept it as your truth, you will be able to clearly and truly communicate with your guides, teachers, masters and angelic helpers and all the Great Beings of Light. State and affirm, "I AM a divine instrument of Light through which the higher dimensional frequencies of Creation flow. From this moment forward, I will fully and complete live my perfected vision of Heaven on Earth. Each day, I AM becoming a master of divine manifestation in the world of form, and I move beyond the restrictions and limitations of the third and fourth-dimensional reality. I carry the torch of God Light. I radiate the love of angels. Henceforth, each and every day, I draw to, through and around me more and more of my perfect I AM PRESENCE OF GOD."

Do not allow the barriers on the path to deter you, boldly walk through or over them. Do not allow the discomfort and pain to discourage you; call on your angelic helpers to soothe and support you. Do not allow the doubts and judgment of others to weaken your resolve-show them by your example and be bold in your convictions. Do not take your eyes or your attention from your goal dear ones, it is nearer than you think.

We relay the loving thoughts of our Father/Mother God to you, "Beloved children of Light, blessed are you in our sight. In you, we are well pleased." And so the spiral takes another turn.

Are you ready for the next awakening? I AM Archangel Michael.

Stefanus
10th April 2010, 20:12
Food For The Soul
Food For The Soul is a chanelled message from Archangel Michael through Ronna Herman

Beloved masters, in order to exist, every living thing must be nourished. Every moment of your existence, with every breath you take, with every thought, emotion, and deed experienced, you are adding to or subtracting from the perfection of your true Self. Each lifetime, you create a facet or Spark of your Divine I AM Self, and you also create an overlay around your soul in order to experience the drama/lessons you have chosen. However, no matter how deeply you sink into density, you cannot distort, diminish, or deplete your Self in the higher dimensions of creation-it forever remains perfect-but all those things certainly can happen while in a physical body or in a world of material reality. You have delved deeply into the tantalizing worlds of density and now it is time for the game of duality/polarity to move into a higher octave. It is time for the expressions of duality to return to harmony and to complement and enhance each other instead of being warring fractions that diminish or harm one another.

In the beginning, as you were joyously becoming accustomed to your earthly environment in the higher fourth and lower fifth dimensions, building your cloaks of flesh and learning to manifest things of solid form, the atmosphere around you was filled with the Breath of the Creator. You breathed this rarified life-giving elixir and it was all you needed to sustain you. Gradually, as the aeons passed and you moved further into density, this life-sustaining prana was greatly diminished and it was necessary for you to begin to look for other sustenance.

You know what has transpired down through the ages, and the state humanity is now in is a direct result of being cut off from this wondrous food for the body and soul. We are not telling you to drastically change your diet. Each person must listen to the wisdom of their Body Elemental and their Higher Self to determine what food is best for them, but you can begin to draw on the LIFE FORCE OF CREATION once more through the breathing techniques that are being given by many wise teachers. One such technique is the INFINITY BREATH and the techniques for becoming an ALPHA MASTER that we have recently shared with you. There are many others, and it behooves you to find the ones that suit you and are compatible with your nature and level of awareness.

Remember, thoughts and emotions are made up of frequency patterns and are fed into your physical, mental, emotional, and etheric bodily systems, and they either sustain and increase your life force or detract from it. If you feed your system enough low energy thought/emotional vibrations, dis-ease will result, and eventually the destruction and death of the physical vessel. The purity of the air you breathe, the water you drink, and the food you ingest not only affects your physical well-being, but also your spiritual well-being. But we tell you that even more important than these things of a physical nature, are the thoughts and emotions you allow to take dominion within your bodily systems. Much can be overcome and transmuted through clear, focused, balanced, and loving thoughts and emotional expression. A true master of Light can transmute and neutralize almost anything within or around them, but they are wise enough to realize it is a waste of energy to spend their time on neutralizing substances that they can avoid.

As you began to claim and master your gifts of manifestation, you realized that the old ways of creating/manifesting something on the material plane took immense amounts of controlled power and intense concentration. However, by going into your Pyramid of Power/Light in the fifth dimension, you bypass all the distortion and restrictions of the lower dimensions, and the process becomes greatly simplified and accelerated. You have all the tools you need to become a master of cocreation once more, and to help heal the Earth and return her to the pristine paradise she was in the beginning. That is also why we wish to instill within your minds how important it is to monitor your thoughts and emotions, and to be very selective of the food you feed yourself at all levels. As you learn to draw on the PURE LIFE FORCE SUBSTANCE OF COSMIC CREATION, you will quickly attain the knowledge and wherewithal to overcome your limitations and imperfections. That is what is awaiting you in the near future, beloveds. It is up to you as to how soon you tap into this gift that comes directly from the Supreme Creator-The Source of ALL.

Let us focus on your emotional nature for a moment, for herein lies your ability to experience love in its many magnificent aspects and variations. Love is the glue and Prime Life Force Energy of Creation. If you feel unworthy or lack the ability to receive and project love, you are denying yourself the gift of life-the most precious gift ever offered by our Creator. In the New Age Creed that we gave you at the beginning of the new century, the first decree was: Love your Father/Mother God with all your Beingness. Love yourself unconditionally as a Divine Spark of the Creator. Love everyone else as you love your self.
As you fill yourselves to overflowing with the healing elixir of love, your circle of Love/Light expands and begins to affect all persons in your environment, and eventually the world. You stop looking to others for validation of self-worth, for as your attunement with your Divine Self increases, your thoughts, actions, and deeds are such that only vibrations of love will find a place within your heart, mind, and physical being.

Beloveds, you would not be reading these words, and you would not be on Earth in a physical body at this time if you were not an important player in this exciting game of evolution/transformation. Your life's mission may not be grandiose, but it is just as important as any other. All you have to do is agree to be a receptacle for the Creator Light that is now flowing to Earth in ever-increasing amounts. For you see, as you are filled, you will be transformed, and as you are transformed and join your en-Lighten-ed brothers and sisters, so will the Earth and humanity be transformed. You are smoothing and clearing the way for those following behind you.

You must know and expect that many of your relationships with others will change drastically as you evolve. Some will evolve with you, and others will not be able to accept your Light and the new persona you project. As you claim your Divine sense of worthiness, no longer will you look to others for validation. For those in your life who are still steeped in the game of duality and emotional bondage, this may prove difficult. You must always look for the good in those around you and seek to connect with their loving inner Spirit, but when this is not possible, it is no longer acceptable for you to compromise your spiritual growth in order to please another. Go into your Pyramid of Light and see the person in question there with their Higher Self behind them. Place the situation on the crystalline table and ask for the highest outcome, and then allow them to follow the path they choose, but give yourself the same gift of allowance. Your intimate relations will change as you move into harmony, and you will find that the ecstacy of blending your physical and emotional essence with another will take on new meaning as you learn the true bliss of Oneness. You have many wondrous new experiences awaiting you, my brave friends. All the pain, suffering, and sadness will seem a distant memory as you tap into the realm of miracles and all possibilities.

Also, we would like to give you a recap of some of the thoughts on manifestation/abundance that we have shared with you so that you will have them to refer to from time to time. Better yet, instill them in your memory and make them a part of your new philosophy of life.

YOU ARE CREATING YOUR FUTURE EACH AND EVERY MOMENT THROUGH THE ENERGIES OF YOUR THOUGHTS, INTENT, WORDS, AND DEEDS. ALWAYS FOCUS ON WHAT IS RIGHT IN YOUR WORLD-YOU FEED ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY TO WHATEVER YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT, WHETHER POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE, THEREBY BRINGING MORE OF THE SAME INTO YOUR LIFE.
S - SEEK CLARITY OF THOUGHT
A - ALWAYS BE TRUE TO YOUR INNER GUIDANCE
C - CREATE ONLY THAT WHICH BRINGS YOU JOY
R - REACH FOR THE STARS AND YOUR HIGHEST POTENTIAL
E - ENJOY AND TREASURE EACH MOMENT TO THE FULLEST
D - DEMONSTRATE AND LIVE YOUR MASTERY

WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN LACK, LIMITATION, SACRIFICE, AND MARTYRDOM, YOU ARE DENYING YOUR GOD-SELF AND YOUR DIVINE HERITAGE.

OLD PARADIGM
In order to be truly spiritual and enlightened you must deny yourselves physical comfort and sacrifice all material wealth.
Money is the root of all evil. You will receive your reward in heaven.
When you are blessed with abundance, "you are lucky." When you suffer a loss, it is fate, or "God is punishing you."

NEW PARADIGM
You came to Earth to manifest new and wondrous things in the name of the Creator. You are fulfilling your mission when you create and claim all the love, beauty, bounty, and abundance the world has to offer. YOUR MISSION IS TO CREATE, ENJOY, AND SHARE.
You can affirm, visualize, dream, and wish all you want, but if you do not believe you are worthy of prosperity and abundance, the never-ending supply of abundance will not come your way. You are placing a barrier between you and the gifts of Creation via the negative thought forms you have built around yourself.
It is not necessary and it is also ineffective to pray, beg, or petition for abundance. It is already yours for the taking. As a facet of the Creator, there is nothing outside yourself, no outer force, that will fulfill your desires. It is within you, always has been, and always will be. All you have to do is claim it. The Creator is not going to intercede, interfere, or give you anything. Remember you were told to go forth and create in the name of the Supreme Creator. Therefore you are the cocreators of everything you have ever experienced and ever will experience, so why not begin to create love, joy, peace, and abundance in your life?
REMEMBER: HEAL AND LET GO OF THE PAST * ENVISION AND SET GOALS FOR THE FUTURE * TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTION TO BRING YOUR VISION TO FRUITION * LIVE IN THE PRESENT MOMENT, FOR THAT IS THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN TAP INTO THE PURE COSMIC LIFE FORCE ENERGY FROM WHICH ALL THINGS ARE CREATED.
THERE IS NO-THING OR NO ONE WHO CAN TAKE AWAY OR DIMINISH THE LOVE THE CREATOR HAS FOR YOU. YOU ARE A DIVINE FACET OF LOVE FROM THE HEART OF THE CREATOR AND AS SUCH YOUR DIVINE BIRTHRIGHT IS ASSURED-ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLAIM IT.
LOVE COMES IN MANY FORMS-ONLY YOU CAN DECIDE HOW YOU WILL EXPRESS THE PRECIOUS GIFT OF LOVE. FEEL IT, EXPERIENCE IT TO THE FULLEST, AND PASS IT ON.
YOU CAN HAVE OR BECOME ANYTHING YOU CAN ENVISION.

Beloved friends, your Earth and solar system have taken another turn on the spiral of evolution. It is not by coincidence that there are more fires, floods, and devastation in many areas of the world as the cleansing of the negativity both within the Earth and in the ethers is accelerated. You can make a difference and soften the transition process during these times of great change. Join us in the Pyramid of Light/Power in the higher dimensions as we all draw forth the maximum energy from the Creator Source and radiate it down upon Earth and humanity for the greatest good of all.

Together, we can and will create a new Earth and a new era that will reflect the love and perfection of our Father/Mother God and the Creator. As it was in the beginning and will be until the end of this universal experience, I am your constant and loving companion. I AM Archangel Michael.