Stefanus
12th April 2010, 13:11
The Archangel Zadkiel
“Righteousness of God”

The Third Hierarchy - those closest to humanity

Principalities - the seventh choir
The Archangels - the 8th choir
Angels - the ninth choir

http://www.wendag.com/images/angelology/zadkielandabraham.jpgZadkiel, ( Zachiel, Tzadkiel, and Zidekiel). I am sure by now you realize most of the angels have several spellings of their names which obviously occurred during the translation of the various religious texts. Some say they are Aramaic but I am going with Hebrew.

I think the Apocalypse of Paul clarifies this when he says “Hebrew, the speech of God and the angels”.

His name means “Righteousness of God”. He is the chief angel of the Dominions which is the fourth choir in the second celestial hierarchy of Dionysius the Areopagite.

The Dominions are so devoted to God that they were the first angels given free will to manage the universe without supervision. Just think about it, this is the Archangel that oversees all the duties of the entire host of angels and the universe.

Throughout Jewish literature he is the angel of benevolence, mercy, memory and chief of the order of hashmalim which is equated with the Dominions.

In the Zohar, one of the most important works of the Kabbalah, it is Zachiel and the archangel Jophiel who assist the archangel Michael when he goes into battle.

In the Maseket Azilut, a 14th century kabalistic text, he is listed as co-chief with Gabriel in the order of shinanim. As with many anonymous writings this work was considered subject but it has taken its opening text from Psalms 25:14 “The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him: and he will shew them his covenant.”

Although he is ruler of the Dominions and would have very little direct contact with humans, he is generally believed to be the angel who held back Abraham’s arm when he was about to sacrifice his son Isaac.

Other angels have been given credit for this same act but when you realize that the Archangel Zadkiel controls the duties of all angels and the universe, it is not a stretch that he would personally test Abraham’s obedience to God. After all, it was thru Abraham that all nation’s would be blessed.

There is not a lot of information on the Archangel Zadkiel. Maybe it is because of his position or the choirs he is a member of. After all, the Dominions, the Hashmallim and the Shinanim are all very closely related and according to God’s design, these angels have very little contact with humans so logically speaking he would not have appeared to the prophets. He, as God’s regulator or organizer, would have sent the other angels.

Stefanus
12th April 2010, 15:18
Zadkiel the archangel of freedom, benevolence, mercy, and the Patron Angel of all who forgive.

http://www.wendag.com/images/angelology/Zadkiel.jpgEach Archangel has specific qualities that distinguish their characteristics and their specific angelic responsibilities. Archangel Zadkiel’s realm of angelic expertise resides within Forgiveness, Compassion and Mercy.

Zadkiel or Hesediel (Heb. צדקיאל Tzadqiel, "Righteousness of God") is the archangel of freedom, benevolence, mercy, and the Patron Angel of all who forgive. Also known as Sachiel, Zedekiel, Zadakiel, Tzadkiel, Zedekul and Hesediel. Rabbinical tradition considers him to be the angel of mercy.

In rabbinic writings Zadkiel belongs to the order of Hashmallim (equated with the Dominations or Dominions), and considered by some sources to be chief of that order (others sources name Hashmal or Zacharael). In Maseket Azilut Zadkiel/Hesediel is listed as co-chief with Gabriel of the order of Shinanim.

Zadkiel is one of two standard bearers (along with Jophiel) who follow directly behind Michael as the head archangel enters battle. Zadkiel is associated with the color violet.

In Jewish mysticism and Western ritual magic, Zadkiel is associated with the planet Jupiter. and this angel's position in the Sephirot is fourth (which corresponds to mercy).

Considered the Angelic Ambassador of Benevolence, Archangel Zadkiel specializes in helping us to discover the divine aspect within us all. Assisting us in the ability to see beyond our earth base perceptions of our relationships, including the relationship we have with our self, toward the realization of the positive platforms presented within all of our experiences.

Zadkiel will help us to remember our True Spiritual Relationship with those we desire to Forgive. Helping us to remember that our True Relationship transcends this earthly experience, allowing us to gain greater appreciation for the spiritual journey along with the ability to find peace for the path that we have shared with others.

If invited Archangel Zadkiel will facilitate the healing and transcendence of unhealed energy generated from painful experiences so that we may realize forgiveness. Upon our request, Zadkiel will assist in our releasing, healing and transcending negative thought patterns and negative beliefs that we developed within the illusion of self defense against painful experiences and against unbalanced relationships.

Archangel Zadkiel’s Angelic Mission of Mercy is to unchain us from the heavy burden of unhealed energy that we have held against our self and/or against others so that we may reclaim our Freedom to Flourish!

Forgiveness is a very honored and sacred journey within our earth life experience. Zadkiel will assist us to realize personal freedom through the Golden Gate of Forgiveness, discovering newfound confidence, empowerment and inner peace. Through realizing forgiveness for our self and others, we will also have the opportunity to rediscover that Life is a joyous journey, allowing us to realize and experience our world as safe, supportive and filled with love!

Archangel Zadkiel has a very kind and gentle angelic presence. His energy is supreme compassion and naturally aligns us with the ability to see and experience the divinity within all. Zadkiel’s energetic color is often seen as a magnificent dark blue and is aligned with infinite peace. Archangel Zadkiel, like all those within the Angelic Realm, will come with unconditional love, providing guidance and assistance toward our highest good and always honoring our Free Will.

I bring to mankind, from God,
the gift of compassion.

I counsel you to let go of
hurt, anger and hatred.

You have within you
the God-given ability to forgive.

For God will forgive you your
trespasses,
as you forgive those
who trespass against you.

This is the message, I,
Zadkiel, the Archangel