Articles

Categories

Search Articles

Articles

by Stefanus Published on 21st February 2016 20:07
The Pyramid Code is a documentary series of 5 episodes that explores the pyramid fields and ancient temples in Egypt as well as ancient megalithic...
by Stefanus Published on 8th September 2011 23:14
Egyptian Trinity In the Egyptian myth, Horus and his father, Osiris, are frequently interchangeable, as in “I and my Father are one.” John...
by Stefanus Published on 8th February 2011 21:54
The Life of Saint Issa Best of the Sons of Men Translation by Notovitch CHAPTER I 1 The earth has trembled and the heavens have wept...
by Stefanus Published on 7th November 2010 22:16
Phoenix (mythology) This article is about the mythological bird. The phoenix depicted in the Aberdeen Bestiary (ca. 12thC).The phoenix...
by Stefanus Published on 25th October 2010 23:38
Gods and Goddesses Information about Sumerian Gods and Goddesses is found on the Sumerian King List as well as Sumerian clay tablets and...
by Stefanus Published on 18th April 2010 20:35
Flood Myths - One Flood or Two? This little article is just something to clear up a question pondered by many people - when was the great flood? .....
by Stefanus Published on 8th October 2010 18:07
El, god of Israel - Yahweh, god of Judah By L. M. Barré Due to a failure to distinguish between myth and history, biblical interpreters have...
by Stefanus Published on 10th February 2010 22:07
Behind The Bible Fraud - What Was The Church Trying To Hide? By Robert Adams New Dawn Magazine.com 6-21-5 When I first spoke to a close...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Stefanus (21)
Die Ou Man (18)
Silencio (4)
knipmes (2)
Ou Sanna (1)

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.3 Copyright by BananaLive