Thread: Onwelkome monsters!!!

Blog Entries

Default Onwelkome monsters!!!

Hello

Vir die laaste ruk wat ek op wendag inlog verskyn daar in elke stuk wat ek lees of geskryf het hierdie onderstreepte
    woorde en onwelkome flitsende dialoog vensters vol van gemors soos bv new message en nog baie ander. Selfs
    ook foto's en onwelkome advertensies met vroue ens. Partykeer het ek nog nie eers gekliek met my muis nie dan pop daar nuwe
    venster op met allerlei gemors. Hoe kan ek van dit onstslae raak?

Iemand gee tog raad asb!
    Last edited by Die Vrou; 8th January 2014 at 11:30.
    Everything in my Spiritual history lives and breathes in me, I am unique, I am special,
    and that is what is making me strong.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Onwelkome monsters!!!

Hallo Die Vrou,

Hopelik is jou anti virus programme op datum. die bestes vir my is AVG PRO en MALWARE PRO.

Stefakan help met enige virusse op ons blad, sal hom laat weet...

groetnis
    knipmes

Blog Entries

If Google detects that your site has been compromised, we'll tell you about it in Webmaster Tools (to ensure that you're notified quickly, you can have your Message Center messages forwarded to your email account). If the hacker inserted malware into your site, we'll also identify your site as infected in our search results to protect other users.

When I open any page, ads not supported by the site pop up at the top, moving the page down so i can't read the news. In a few seconds it moves to the bottom of the page where another unwanted ad is shown.

This might be a problem possibly caused by adware on your pc. Please go to firefox > addons > extensions & remove any suspicious entries (toolbars, things that you have not installed intentionally, don't know what purpose they serve, etc). Also go to the windows control panel / programs and remove all toolbars or potentially unwanted software from there and do a full scan of your system with the security software that you have in place and different other tools like the free version of malwarebytes & adwcleaner.

1. Remove a toolbar that has taken over your Firefox search or home page
    2. Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware

Sometimes a problem with Firefox may be a result of malware installed on your computer, that you may not be aware of.

You can try these free programs to scan for malware, which work with your existing antivirus software:

Microsoft Security Essentials is a good permanent antivirus for Windows 7/Vista/XP if you don't already have one.

Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.

Blog Entries

Dankie Stefanus!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanus View Post
    If Google detects that your site has been compromised, we'll tell you about it in Webmaster Tools (to ensure that you're notified quickly, you can have your Message Center messages forwarded to your email account). If the hacker inserted malware into your site, we'll also identify your site as infected in our search results to protect other users.

This might be a problem possibly caused by adware on your pc. Please go to firefox > addons > extensions & remove any suspicious entries (toolbars, things that you have not installed intentionally, don't know what purpose they serve, etc). Also go to the windows control panel / programs and remove all toolbars or potentially unwanted software from there and do a full scan of your system with the security software that you have in place and different other tools like the free version of malwarebytes & adwcleaner.

1. Remove a toolbar that has taken over your Firefox search or home page
    2. Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware

Sometimes a problem with Firefox may be a result of malware installed on your computer, that you may not be aware of.

You can try these free programs to scan for malware, which work with your existing antivirus software:

Microsoft Security Essentials is a good permanent antivirus for Windows 7/Vista/XP if you don't already have one.

Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.

Dankie ;-)

Hierdie inligting het my baaaie gehelp.
    Everything in my Spiritual history lives and breathes in me, I am unique, I am special,
    and that is what is making me strong.