Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I.V.M. "Die Koningin Van Die Suide"

Total Downloaded

Default I.V.M. "Die Koningin Van Die Suide"

Goeienaand Mense,

As iemand dink ek redeneer verkeerd help my asseblief reg!?

n Gevolgtrekking wat ek maak uit "Die koningin van die Suide" onder "Boervolk Teologie" is dit:

Die "vrouw" wat groei namate ons na n republiek verander is simbolies van die R.S.A of die beweging daarna toe (volgens die siener!!). Die tros druiwe wat sy aanbied vir die boervolk is die kennis van Yahweh ens. en die leuen wat tot dusver aan ons verkondig is asook die waarheid waarvan bv. die kerk niks wil hoor nie, of dalk net voorgee dat dit nie die waarheid is nie.

Die waarheid is dan ook eerste deur die boer ontdek wat "die beste onderlÍ is om die verborgenhede in die boodskap van die Christus te verstaan" soos gestel in "Die Christus en die Waterdraer" deur Die Ou Man onder "Boervolk Teologie".

Dit is egter ons besluit of ons dit wil aanhoor en op die regte pad terug kom.

Kan die Koningin van die Suide waarvan Jesus praat dalk verwys na die Boervolk of diŤ boere wat die ware boodskap aanvaar en soek na "Salomo se wysheid" of is ek van trand af om so te sÍ, dalk het ek iets iewers nog nie gelees nie?

Baie Dankie
    Éx

We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, We are spiritual beings on a human journey.

Total Downloaded

Default Re: I.V.M. "Die Koningin Van Die Suide"

ƒx.

Die Vrouw wat die tros druiwe aanbied is 'n goddelike Persoon.

Die meisiekind is iemand anders. Sy word fisies gebore en haar persoonlike ontwikkeling staan direk in verband tot die Boer se pad na vryheid. Alle aanduidings dui daarop dat sy reeds gebore is.

Liefde groete.

Die Ou Man

Total Downloaded

Die Ou Man,

Dankie,

Ek was bietjie vinnig om n gevolgtrekking te maak oor daardie een, maar ek is hier om reg gehelp te word.
    Éx

We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, We are spiritual beings on a human journey.

Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrum X View Post
    Goeienaand Mense,

As iemand dink ek redeneer verkeerd help my asseblief reg!?

n Gevolgtrekking wat ek maak uit "Die koningin van die Suide" onder "Boervolk Teologie" is dit:

Die "vrouw" wat groei namate ons na n republiek verander is simbolies van die R.S.A of die beweging daarna toe (volgens die siener!!). Die tros druiwe wat sy aanbied vir die boervolk is die kennis van Yahweh ens. en die leuen wat tot dusver aan ons verkondig is asook die waarheid waarvan bv. die kerk niks wil hoor nie, of dalk net voorgee dat dit nie die waarheid is nie.

Die waarheid is dan ook eerste deur die boer ontdek wat "die beste onderlÍ is om die verborgenhede in die boodskap van die Christus te verstaan" soos gestel in "Die Christus en die Waterdraer" deur Die Ou Man onder "Boervolk Teologie".

Dit is egter ons besluit of ons dit wil aanhoor en op die regte pad terug kom.

Kan die Koningin van die Suide waarvan Jesus praat dalk verwys na die Boervolk of diŤ boere wat die ware boodskap aanvaar en soek na "Salomo se wysheid" of is ek van trand af om so te sÍ, dalk het ek iets iewers nog nie gelees nie?

Baie Dankie
    Everytime I hear about the woman with fruit I think about my Biblical research, Could it possibly have something to do with it?
    The only reason i am saying this is because my Biblical research breaks down the meaning of " fruit" and how this opens up the wrong teachings of the church today, known as the apostate church, understanding " fruit" and their symbolic meaning opens up the whole Bible on a whole new level.
    Blessings
    Bee777

Total Downloaded

Good Evening Bee777

First of all I would like to agree with you about symbolism's importance in revealing hidden truths however only to a certain degree. I cannot help but notice that you practically use symbolism to answer all or most of your questions and/or discover hidden truths. I might even go as far as to say that it is probably mostly correct to use this method, however, I do not think that you are correct in saying the bible is the only source we should study from together with a basic Strongs Concordance. I fully respect this motion of yours and I find that you are probably an Intelligent person with very impressive researching and study skills but I would hate for your skills to be wasted on only the bible. There is a tremendous amount of information available to us that suggests the bible had been tampered with and although symbolism unlocks a lot of secrets it might also unlock them in exactly the way the "enemy" want us to interpret it. I would like to ask you the following questions and I would appreciate it greatly if you could answer them in the same order in which I asked them and please answer them according to your own beliefs, not that I think you wont. Thank You

1. Do you agree with all the discussions of Die Ou Man, Stefanus etc. ?

2. If you answer NO to Question 1 please be so kind as to point out to me the most significant differences you have.

3. What is the symbolism behind Blood Rituals and Sacrifices?

4. What is the symbolism behind the cross Jesus was crucified on?

5. What is the symbolism behind the "Oorwinningskruis"?
    Éx

Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrum X View Post
    Good Evening Bee777

First of all I would like to agree with you about symbolism's importance in revealing hidden truths however only to a certain degree. I cannot help but notice that you practically use symbolism to answer all or most of your questions and/or discover hidden truths. I might even go as far as to say that it is probably mostly correct to use this method, however, I do not think that you are correct in saying the bible is the only source we should study from together with a basic Strongs Concordance. I fully respect this motion of yours and I find that you are probably an Intelligent person with very impressive researching and study skills but I would hate for your skills to be wasted on only the bible. There is a tremendous amount of information available to us that suggests the bible had been tampered with and although symbolism unlocks a lot of secrets it might also unlock them in exactly the way the "enemy" want us to interpret it. I would like to ask you the following questions and I would appreciate it greatly if you could answer them in the same order in which I asked them and please answer them according to your own beliefs, not that I think you wont. Thank You

1. Do you agree with all the discussions of Die Ou Man, Stefanus etc. ?

2. If you answer NO to Question 1 please be so kind as to point out to me the most significant differences you have.

3. What is the symbolism behind Blood Rituals and Sacrifices?

4. What is the symbolism behind the cross Jesus was crucified on?

5. What is the symbolism behind the "Oorwinningskruis"?
    Hi Fulcrum
    Firstly I agree, symbolism is not for everything but definitely sed to open up the most controversial " stories"
    Imagine with as in the garden of Eden the Bible said it like this ( i presume you have read my interpretation on my Blog)
    White people only couple with white people or you will be sent to eternal hell!!!

Well you will be sure this Bible would have been destroyed long ago :smilewinkgrin:

There is a need for symbolism and of course parables are mostly written in symbolism as Jesus said it is not given to all to understand.

OK now for the questions.

1: I do not know which discussion you are referring to but if it is that God did not say anything about blood sacrifices then NO, i don't agree with them, see here for DOM and I discussion.

2: I will wait for confirmation of 1.

3: I have not found any symbolism behind blood sacrifices, but to be honest i havn't looked. Personally at this stage I believe it is what it is. I do however believe that there are other offerings from the priests, that is the same offering as Cain's

4; Also haven't gone too deep into it, but what i can tell you off the top of my head is that " the cross is actually a Roman Symbol" and even on that Christ overcame for our sins.

5; I'm sorry my Afrikaans isn't so good, so i don't know what you mean by the "oorwiningskruis" I believe that Jesus came to take away the blood sacrifice for sin on the cross and invite the gentiles into salvation. (although the gentile could come in if they believed the i the Israel God, these were mainly wives, soldiers and servant individuals. not on a mass scale as this. Long story for another day)

Look i do not study the symbolism of everything ! it's too much. I have a very specific message and uncover the necessary symbolisms for that message.
    You will get what my message is on my Blog - This blog is open to invited readers only.
    In my mind, some things are beneficial to know and some things are just absolutely crucial, those are what I'm concentrating on.

i know we are all part of one body, so my speciality is this and someone else's with be something else. I'll be happy to ad my 2cents wherever possible, but if I don't know I'll say so.

Thanks for corresponding with me as i was losing heart on this forum.
    Blessings
    Bee777

Total Downloaded

hello,

i am working out of town and have to get back on the road, all i can say is please do not lose heart in this forum, if you do you might be losing more than you think in the long run, i will correspond with you as soon as possible with an answer or two,might be tomorrow evening, keep well!
    Éx

Total Downloaded

Ok Thanks. Waiting for your response
    Travel safely
    Blessings
    Bee777

Total Downloaded

Hi Fulcrum and DOM and all.
    I think you guys are misunderstanding me.
    I do not think the Bible is the only source of info.
    I do however think it is a very concise version and all can be found in it.
    Other books written by the Holy Spirit through other people are very helpful for me to understand things that are not my subject. I do however search first and ask the Holy Spirit to point me in the right direction.

Let me tell you what my mission is then maybe you'll get a better understanding of what I'm trying to do.

Today's Christianity is not true Christianity. I'm speaking about our main stream churches here. The apostate church has been set up and it has twisted the word of God to such a degree it actually teaches the opposite to what Christ says. These scribes and Pharisees are leading the sheep astray terribly and selling the mark of the Beast. My aim is to show people what the Bible actually says and not what the Pharisees says it says.

I am speaking to christians here, therefore I am showing in their Bible what is right in front of them as the Bible is being used to mislead them.
    My aim is to keep it as simple as possible because the message of Christ is for every man and not just the learned. Or that would make the message null and void.

The aim of Satan is to discard the Bible completely and there will be a time when people won't even read it. ( Remember the two witnesses that lie dead in the street for 3.5 days ? Old and New Testament, or some say Moses ( the law) and Elijah (the prophetic books )

Now I'm afraid that is sooner than we think if we start telling people that all Bibles have been corrupted and cannot be relied on. If we start teaching the Law is corrupted, what do you think will be next? The prophetic books? God says even His elect are deceived, that's us in my opinion.( Judah)
    Then what do we have ? nothing..

Just so you know, before I came to Christianity I knew there was a God but who??
    There are many, who says this one over that one ? When someone showed me the Ivan Panin Bible Numerics I knew that the God of the Bible was the right one and would therefore have all the answers I seek. And so far so good. I had some crazy questions.
    So to tell me that it is not the infallible word of God, I'm sorry I just won't be able to believe it, you'll need to give me something very compelling to read. A scripture here and there won't convince me as i know Satan's tactics well. He takes a scripture from a complete story out of context and starts a whole new doctrine. that is how the apostate church has been set up.

I still have far to go on my Blog but not all involves symbolism. I do however read it in the context of the Biblical language.

I hope you guys now have a better understanding of how my head works and where I'm coming from. I really have a love for the Lord's people and am trying to show them the Truth as I have found it.

Blessings in Christ
    Bee777
    Last edited by Bee777; 28th November 2008 at 10:00. Reason: spelling

Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Bee777 View Post
    So to tell me that it is not the infallible word of God, I'm sorry I just won't be able to believe it, you'll need to give me something very compelling to read. A scripture here and there won't convince me as i know Satan's tactics well. He takes a scripture from a complete story out of context and starts a whole new doctrine. that is how the apostate church has been set up.

Good Evening Bee,

As you said it yourself "i know Satan's tactics well. He takes a scripture from a complete story out of context and starts a whole new doctrine", this is, according to me, 100% correct, followed by: "that is how the apostate church has been set up" also, according to me, 100% correct. But if you are smart enough to know this then why do you not know that it is the exact reason why the bible is not reliable enough to teach about our Heavenly Father and His reasons and truths, or do you not know that Satan and The Church are the ones who wrote the bible, including your beloved King James Version, if not so then we would still be reading the original papyrus scrolls from the Apostles, someone must have copied the originals to provide enough copies for all of mankind and we all know the church and senate are the ones who make the copies and since you said yourself that the church are part of the problem you also, basically, denied that the bible is reliable enough. If you believe the bible is reliable you also have to believe that the church is 100% correct. So in other words some of your symbolism and beliefs are based on scriptures from the bible that are lies, false prints made by servants of the devil. If you do not believe me then do what you do best, go study the history of the church and the truth behind the death of Jesus, you will find that He was murdered for political reasons which were decided by the ministry of the church, the same church who wrote the bible you so solemnly believe in. NO, I do not want the bible gone, I simply want the old Afrikaans version from 1933 and older, not because it is Afrikaans, but because it is the only bible known to me that still separates JAHWEH, the non-God/JAHWEH satanic blood rituals and cattle sacrifices, and the one and only Creator and Heavenly Father God, my one and only rest and peace together with Jesus and His Mother and Father.
    Éx