In my opinion it is a myth that Satan is a fallen angel and also known as Lucifer.
The Bible directly contradicts this assumption. See;

Joh 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

So the question is where is the beginning?
Go to Genesis 1; 1 In the beginning……….

This is before anyone was created and the earth was still void and without form. So Satan was a liar and murderer from then. If God created Satan and he was an angel, then he would have had truth in him, if and when, God created him.

The Bible clearly gives us two scriptures where He gives us all the names of Satan and not once is Lucifer mentioned. See;

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Re 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world:

Let us break down Isaiah 14;4

ISAIAH 14:4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased ! the golden city ceased ! …………….

We can see that this passage is directed to the king of Babylon

Isaiah 14:16
They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

So this king is clearly a man and not a fallen angel. This man was brought down because of his vanity.
The ancient Syrians practiced a religion where they called themselves ” the children of heaven” see how the Bible backs this up.

Genesis 11:4
And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; ……………
11:9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth:……………..
11:8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth:

So we can see that these people in Babel were scattered in all the earth each with their own language and build their own kingdoms,
One being Babylon, after their vain thoughts of exalting themselves and referring to themselves as gods. We know this is true as we need to just look at Greek mythology and their worship of the Zodiac and referring to themselves as "Children of heaven" aswell as the ancient Babylonian religions, which is an in depth study all on it’s own. See;
Two Babylons or Papal Worship by Rev Alexander Hyssop

Here are some more links if you are interested in investigating this topic.
These links are on my blog, click here

ISAIAH 14:13
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:

Observe the direct correlation of “ who’s top may reach into heaven” and “ ascend into heaven” The King of Babylon had the same mind set and speech as those at Babel, which many historians and scholars consider the abode of ancient Babylon.

So in conclusion Lucifer is a man not a spirit being, so in no way can Lucifer be Satan. Satan does not have a fleshly body that can be in a grave and covered with worms See ISAIAH 14; 11
There is allot more evidence on this subject on my blog, it is five pages long so i think too long to paste here.
please click here to keep reading

Blessings in truth
Bee777