477.1 KB
    Videos

Default The Wisdom of the Soul

The Wisdom of the Soul

A COSMIC BLESSING
    DEDICATED TO MANKIND

O ye Children of Earth, Open the door of the Inner Sanctuary,
    Open the door that My Light may enter, and that ye may enjoy the
    great beneŪits which I have in store for you.
    Come unto Me, that ye may earn that Peace, Love and Wisdom which will
    make you My Children once more, and which will bring you back into
    the Fold of the Great Cosmic Creator.
    I give you My Blessing.
    Lift up your hearts and rejoice and be no more sad.
    I am with you, to take you by the hand and comfort you.
    I am in all places at all times, and My Ear is never deaf unto
    the calling of those who truly seek Me.
    My Blessing be upon all Humanity Eternally, and for all Time.
    Amen.

Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    477.1 KB
    Videos

Default The Wisdom of the Soul - FOREWORD

PART I - THE WISDOM OF THE SOUL
    FOREWORD

THIS book is written sincerely and with the sole intention of presenting the various avenues of Spiritual research and material argument which have been opened up to me by the Master Oneferu.

I want my readers to realise from the start that the writings are the corelation of teachings and debates which were attended by the Central Committee of "The Knights Templars of Aquarius." The actual words of the Teacher have been recorded on tape and afterwards copied into a special book kept for this purpose.

The authority for the teachings and statements contained within its pages belongs to the Osirian Group, an Order within the Brotherhood of Master Masons, who are working through specific Initiates now incarnate in different parts of the world. Their task is to make sure that the seed of spiritual truth finds fertile ground upon which to grow, so that the anti-spiritual forces of materialism may be diluted and submerged in the ever rising flood-tide of spiritual enlightenment now being vouchsafed to Man.

There are always many and vigorous arguments brought forward to challenge the authority of a thesis which savours of anything new or of the unorthodox. The attitude is not new and has always been adopted towards those prophets and teachers who have volunteered to return to Earth in the service of God and Man.

Through process of time, initial Truth becomes distorted and diffused and struggles for life surrounded and choked by a mass of illogical and unintelligent dogma, causing it to lose its original meaning.

Each different religion weaves its own special dogmas and ideas around this small but eternal seed, and those who, from time to time, have tried to rescue it from its bed of weeds have been scorned and slandered and in the past, killed, for daring to challenge the weed-growers of Orthodox Theology.

If we cast our thoughts back a little under two thousand years, we shall recall that one, Jesus of Nazareth, committed such an act of sacrilege and was very quickly silenced. That the charges levelled at him were totally unfounded mattered not at all to Orthodox Jewry of the day so long as he, Jesus, was removed.

The same thing has gone on within the ranks of Christianity from the day of its becoming a State religion under the Emperor Constantine.

Christianity has split into numerous sects each one waiting for an opportunity to destroy the other. The method has not altered since the days of Jesus and has consisted of falsehood and false witness. Rulers have used the Church and have altered its constitution to suit their own ends. A very good example in our own England was King Henry VIII, who ruined his one-time friend and chancellor, Cardinal Wolsey, because he finally bowed to Rome and would not flout the power of the Pope in the matter of Henry's divorce from Catherine of Aragon, Church and State in conflict.
    This was an effect of the original cause, when the Christian Fathers sold themselves to the State of Rome, thinking that they were at last safe under the patronage of the world's then most powerful Ruler. They had forgotten Jesus' words: "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's."

The true knowledge of the Spirit must be free and unfettered by any State Control. The Church's role is to lead, advise and guide those in political authority, but never to be in subjection to, or inversely controlling, the temporal power of the State for its own ends. This latter has happened many times, and the Church has ruled the State, as it did in Egypt in the Middle Empire, in Rome, throughout the domination of the Holy Roman Empire, and later in France when under the control of Marie de Medici, Richlieu, and Mazarin. These are but a few examples. There has, in fact, been a constant struggle for material power and the things of the Spirit have been made to fit the temporal and ecclesiastical requirements of the times. The Church, if it is to survive, must in future devote itself to things spiritual and exert its influence in advising and guiding mankind in his search for true knowledge. But, as has been stated by high-ranking Churchmen, it must put its house in order and revise its teachings accordingly in the light of present day scientific advancement. Dr. Barry, the Bishop of Southwell, tells us, for instance, that the story of Adam and Eve does not describe an event which happened at the dawn of history ; it presents one of the permanent and moral realities of human nature. The writer goes on to say, "I want to explain the right way to approach these early chapters of Genesis, and much else that is in the Bible."
    By this inference we are forced to the conclusion that the various myths and fables of biblical history must be revised and interpreted to make common sense. The question that arises is, can Orthodoxy give the correct interpretations, and if so, will it do so, thus uncovering the many falsities inherent in its doctrines and teachings ?

Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    477.1 KB
    Videos

FOREWORD

That the layman must find himself in the midst of a fog of mistranslation, misquotation, mythological and allegorical dogma, we can understand.

Contrary to the pronouncements of such authorities as Dr. Barry and the late Dr. Barnes, Bishop of Birmingham, we are faced with those of Dr. Billy Graham, the American Evangelist and preacher. He has told us to believe in a literal Bible, every word of it, and was reported in the press of early 1954 as saying: " Unless you accept the divinity of Christ you are the devil's own and you will be tormented for ever." What a dogmatic and bigoted statement to make ! This is the kind of attitude that drives the youth of the Nations away from religion. Instead of showing the light of truth to the ordinary man and woman, people who make such pronouncements are doing the cause of Christianity much harm.

Let us give this Evangelist his due. He has a dynamic personality and a charm of manner that appeals to the emotions. All this, and a strong business sense, coupled with a knowledge of showmanship, will sustain him for a time on a flood-tide of curiosity and mass-hysteria. Emotionalism, however, is not a solid foundation on which to build, and is shifting sand. True spiritual conversion is born of an inner urge which comes in the stillness and enters the temple of the soul. This endures, for it is the simple Truth of God merging with our innermost consciousness, when we can say "I KNOW." Once this realisation dawns, it can never again be quenched, for we have come face to face with Him, and all earthly show ceases to attract us like moths to the glaring light of false illusion.

Jesus preached simplicity, and if the Church cannot put its house in order to the extent of making Theological research interesting and attractive by revising the Bible, explaining or cutting out all those things which simply will not hold water any longer, then its cause is a dying one.

To-day there is a vast generation growing up who want an intelligent explanation, as far as is possible, of the marvels of Creation.

The time is drawing near when science must make a marriage with the spiritual and work hand in hand with it. It is no longer any use propping up and preaching dead and worn out dogma,but it is also useless to say to the rising generation that "it's all wrong." This line of approach will only tear down the accepted social and moral barriers for a right standard of living. People should be taught to see God in His true relationship to Nature. The student must be shown that the law of Nature is cause and effect.
    That a wrong deed will be the cause of a resultant similar effect, and that the wrong-doer will find that his misdemeanours will boomerang back upon him, wherever he may hide himself, be it in this life or the next. This will give him a very potent and
    logical reason for not transgressing the moral code. The laws of Moses, handed down from Atlantis, contain the greatest moral and social ethics that have ever been put forward, embodying the essence of all theological and temporal requirements. The trouble is that Orthodox Churchgoers will parrot them off in church but they do not give them a second thought when outside the building. How often is the law "Thou shalt not bear false witness " trampled in the dust, and people's characters torn to shreds on the slenderest hear-say evidence. Yet the people who give lip-service in the churches are amongst the very ones who are mostly to blame for this kind of law-breaking. They seldom have the courage to face the victims of their destructive and petty gossip themselves, but usually preface their slanderous attacks with such words as, "Don't mention my name, but everybody says . . .! " Always beware of the '' they say'' brigade ; they are the present-day Pharisees under the cloak of Christianity, the wolves in sheep's clothing.

I would say to all those who read this book, examine yourselves individually along the lines indicated, and cease to bury your heads in the sands of wilful forgetfulness. Think of all those to whom you have done likewise and make your peace with God.

Jesus said, " love one another." We are all the children of the Universal Creator and have, as our birthright, His Divine gift of freewill. We can use this as we please in finding the way back to Him. Some may take longer than others, but in the end all must pass the portals of at-one-ment with God.

The Jews accused Jesus of consorting with publicans and sinners, but Jesus knew it was in the midst of spiritual ignorance that his calling lay. What need to heal the healthy? It is to those who are in need of spiritual help and comfort that this book is dedicated.

At this point in my foreword I am going to clarify and answer a question and a charge that has sometimes been levelled at my unorthodox Theological Theses.

Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    477.1 KB
    Videos

FOREWORD

Firstly a question that is always ready on the lips of the orthodox, "Why do you have to get your information from an Egyptian priest who lived some 1,300 B.C. and who, therefore, would certainly know nothing of Christianity? " I beg to differ. The teachings that have come through inspirationally from the Master Oneferu are the initial Truths of the Christ Spirit, which Jesus proclaimed at a later date, and which have been brought through by all great teachers wherever and whenever they have had a mission to perform, from earliest times.

Orthodoxy confuses the man Jesus with the Christ Spirit which is universal and emanates from God. His Prophets and Teachers throughout the ages have manifested it upon Earth in their endeavours to enlighten humanity. Each has taught and lived it according to his personality and individuality, thus a different facet of the jewel has been seen in each one. They have also been chosen according to the period or age in which they have lived. These Masters and Teachers are not the products of any particular age, but are themselves eternal in the service of God and Man.

So I say to all professing Christians, '' act according to the age-old Truths which the Master Jesus taught. In his words, ď Go ye and do likewise." Show the light of understanding to all who seek it, in so much as it is perceived by you yourself. Be yourselves teachers and saviours of men, judge not those who are in like manner trying to serve God in sincerity and humility.

Now the charge to which I referred. I have heard it said that those who espouse what is called an unorthodox outlook are not Christians. If you have read with an unbiased mind what I have said concerning the Christian Spirit, it must be evident that what answers the question, also answers the charge.

Before concluding, I should like to make clear the position occupied by the Initiate Brotherhood of Cosmic Masons and their connection with the Order of the Knights Templars of Aquarius. We have been asked why this Order appears to have usurped the name of a famous mediaeval band of Masonic Knights. I was instructed by the Osirian Brotherhood to form this Order. Shortly afterwards the name of the Knights Templars of Aquarius was given me with the explanation that this Order was to be reformed for this age, to perpetuate the Truths of Cosmic Masonry, whose spiritual name is The Templars of the Grail.

The Mediaeval Knights Templars were originally formed A.D. 11181 for spiritual purposes. They were amongst those socalled Christian Knights who were responsible for the Crusades, the holy wars against Saladin the Turkish leader who was in possession of the traditional Holy Sepulchre. Actually, they achieved very little and were always quarrelling amongst themselves. They finally withdrew from Palestine because of these quarrels and lack of funds, without gaining their objective. They still kept their Orders in being on returning to their own lands; such as the Teutonic, or Black Knights, the Knights of Malta, and many others that could be mentioned. They further deteriorated into bands of Godless brigands who robbed and plundered other people's lands and possessions; and the Teutonic Knights, who, even so, still carried the emblem of the cross on their equipment, were amongst the worst. The Templars were liquidated in 1312 A.D., having lost all semblance of their original spiritual calling.

The name was later revived and became an Order of Material Masonry. The Knights Templars of Aquarius has no connection whatsoever with these materialistic Orders, and receives its instructions and teachings from the Initiate Masters of the Grail, whose Chief Initiate is the first Son of God outside the Trinity of Godhead, El Daoud, or God's Beloved Son.

The Grail is the spiritual Truth or God-Consciousness, which flows out to mankind, and which he can manifest for the benefit of his fellow-men according to the wisdom he has. It is the Cup of the Mysteries, whose Truth is only veiled to those without understanding.

To conclude, I think I can do no better than quote the Master Oneferu on Cosmic Realisation :

" Even as there is no beginning and no ending, the Book of Cosmic Knowledge has limitless pages. Never think for a moment that you can read through it in one life-time upon Earth, or aeons of time to come. You must strive onwards, always seeking the knowledge veiled within it, turning the pages one by one. You cannot understand or turn those that follow, until you have learnt the lessons of that one which is open before you at the moment."

1. The Knights Templars were formed in A.D. 1118 and distinguished themselves in the Crusades for the Holy Sepulchre. The Order became the Pope's Bankers. They were immensely wealthy and eventually lost all semblance of spirituality, extorting money and lands from those they overcame by the sword. They were suppressed by Pope Clement V in A.D. 1312. Jacque de Molay, who was Grand Master during the suppression, was burnt at the stake in Paris, A.D. 1314. Amongst other charges, he was accused of practising the Black Arts.

Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    477.1 KB
    Videos

Default The Wisdom of the Soul - CHAPTER 1 - PROGRESS AND EVOLUTION

CHAPTER 1

PROGRESS AND EVOLUTION

SPIRITUAL values cannot be placed under the microscope of materiality. If we try to solve these mysteries by this method, then, the more we probe, the more we shall become lost in a labyrinth of what we like to call illogicality. There are so many apparent contradictions which we find confronting us, mainly because we are apt to view all things appertaining to the spiritual, through three-dimensional glasses. We lose sight of the fact that directly we start dealing with spiritual matters we must forsake three-dimensional standards by which we live. Having thrown away these limiting shackles, our minds will be free to explore those mystical realms of Spirit which hold the answer to so many of the problems which face us upon Earth.

In this chapter we shall deal with Spiritual Essence in relation to physical matter, and I hope to make it clear how this Spiritual Essence and physical matter are but different aspects of the Creative God-Force, merged with one another, to evolve finally into the higher animate and conscious forms of incarnate life.

When God awoke from His slumbers and became immanent, finally giving birth to the great Universal Creative design, He saw all things in a Thought, and they WERE.

The Osirian Teachings tell us that there were orginally two life forces created ; the children of the Breath (initially created Twins Male-Female), and beyond them and further removed from the Initial God-Force, a Spiritual Essence (the Overplus).

This Overplus of the Creative-Word solidified into gross matter; and, individually, the Solar bodies are vital with His Creative Thought Seed. This Spiritual Seed or Essence, contained within the planets, is released and drawn out by Solar rays. Having within it the Creative God-Force, it reaches out, evolving up through plant life, until by evolutionary design it becomes conscious and individual. It finally manifests as Divine Sparks of the Coat of Skin. These are born and reborn in their own specific sex-band for a further period of time, until, at a later stage in their evolution, a male and female, who have reached the same degree of development, will attract one another to become Male-Female Twins.

Spiritual evolution has followed two paths: the Adamic family, born Twin-Beings, who tread the path of progression ; and the Divine Sparks who are evolving and continue to do so.

A question that arises here is this. At what stage in the evolution of the Overplus does Animal Life emerge to take its place in the great plan of Creation? The Master Oneferu has told us that it is a stage in the evolution of the Overplus, which exists between vegetable matter and the higher, or human conscious life. Animals have Group-Souls and, when sufficiently advanced, join with other Groups-Souls to form a Divine Spark.

Darwin's theory is wrong in so much as he muddles physical with Spiritual evolution. He pre-supposed that because Animals have physical bodies, and the higher animals (as he viewed human beings) also have physical bodies, that the human and animal kingdoms have sprung from a common root and origin. That, in fact, they have evolved from the unicellular amoeba. He did not, of course, accept the possibility of Man being a blend of spirit with the matter. The spiritual part was completely overlooked. We have shown how spirit in its descent into matter, on the outer circle of Creation, has to evolve upwards again towards the God-Force, through that very matter in which it is crystallized. As it releases itself, through aeons and aeons of time eternal, the gross matter will gradually dissolve and break up into its natural elements, returning again into the womb of the Father-Mother God.

Thus the process of evolution will continue upon its great eternal circle from Spirit into gross matter and upwards again into Spirit.

Part I - The Wisdom of the Soul

Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    477.1 KB
    Videos

Default The Wisdom of the Soul - CHAPTER II - THE PROCESS OF INCARNATION AND DEATH

CHAPTER II

THE PROCESS OF INCARNATION AND DEATH

WHAT is mortal birth, when does life commence, and during mortal life, does the body have within it an animating spiritual force, which is not there the moment after death has occurred ?

I propose to answer these questions of birth and death as the Master Oneferu has explained them to me.

Medical Science argues that life takes place with the first intake of breath when the baby is born. With its limited material outlook it has no other explanation to offer. If we do not accept the presence of an animating life-force, such as the soul, then we also must agree with the doctors and scientists, and admit that man is purely physical.
    This is a question which has its roots in the beginnings of Creation, and if we are to believe that Man is blended spirit and matter, then we must tackle the problem from its source.

What I want to show you is how the process takes place, and that mortal incarnation is a growing up, or crystallizing, of spirit and matter together.

In Chapter I, I have shown how spirit is evolving out of, and through, gross matter. Yet they are but different aspects of the same essence and are blended one with the other throughout the entire process of evolution and progression. In other words, all is spirit and matter blending and merging along a universal path. The process of physical birth is no more and no less than this, and has the same laws governing it.

The physical union of incarnate man and woman produces a physical body. They, of themselves, could not produce spirit. As, however, it is a fundamental law of Creation, we are told, that spirit and matter attract one another and merge, it follows that the embryo of the physical union of man and woman will attract a Spiritual Force and a human soul will be incarnated.

This leads to another point. As like attracts like, it is very necessary for those who intend to bring children into the world, to keep a close watch upon their thoughts. The power of thought, and how it influences human birth, is not realised by most people.

In the days of Atlantis, when the priests understood the Spiritual Laws governing attraction and repulsion, those wishing to marry consulted a Priest Initiate, who could advise them whether their union was likely to be a happy and spiritually pro ductive one, or the reverse. They were able in those days of Spiritual Knowledge (and later in Egypt) to read the influences exerted by the heavenly bodies within our solar system. To-day this knowledge has been, generally speaking, lost and only a few know how to cast solar-charts accurately. It has, in fact, fallen to the category of vulgar fortune-telling and the making of money, for the most part.

Now let us analyse how it is that the Spiritual Force becomes incarnate. Firstly, the physical embryo takes shape in the womb of the mother. The various organs and nerve-centres grow and expand if the union is healthy. During this process and when Quickening takes place, the body begins to absorb the awaiting Spirit-Force which merges with, and permeates, its physical vehicle proportionately as it grows, reaching the brain at birth.1

This will explain why it is that a spirit comes into the flesh apparently shorn of any previous knowledge, acting in what we call a normal childish manner, having ideas and desires commensurate to its age.2

As the physical body continues to grow and the brain cells and nerves become more mature, so the Spiritual Force is further absorbed into the physical vehicle and can function as a normal adult human being.

Death is the reverse process to that of birth, and when the vital or life force of the Spirit begins to withdraw itself, then the physical organs deteriorate and become atrophied. We often refer to old people as being in their second childhood. The ultimate result is physical death of the body, when the spirit snaps the cord of attachment and is completely withdrawn.

Some incarnates have the knowledge and power to arrest the ravages of time within the physical. They achieve this through the power of thought, that Universal essence which, when fully understood, gives vitality and strength to the incarnate Spiritual Force, which is passed through to the body and acts as a physical build-up, keeping the organs healthy and the limbs supple. With positive constructive thinking, the progress of physical decay can be slowed down, especially if the incarnate spirit has work to do which must be finished before it finds release in physical death.

So we see that the spirit is the animating force which keeps the body alive. When it is withdrawn, incarnate life ceases to exist and the flesh decays. The spirit withdraws itself from the nerves and brain as a receding essence, finally pulling itself away from the physical shell, like a hand withdrawing from a glove, until it snaps the vital cord, when mortal death ensues.
    1. The spirit's point of inhalation into the body is the solar plexus, and that of exhalation (as in projection and death) through the crown of the head.
    2. It is for this reason that children often see Fairies and Elementals, for as yet, and until the adult state is reached, they are functioning for the greater part in Spirit. When the absorption of the Spirit is complete the psychic perception wanes and must be re-developed.

Part I - The Wisdom of the Soul